Week5

     We worked on feedback about each infographic and brochure. Infographic is basically contains 70~80% of visual context and images and 30% of sentences. However, entire students did not contain visual information in infographic. Some people are all caps and narrow space lining. About my infographic, friends told me no fixing points although I felt that  I need to add more visual information. In terms of brochure, I could not finish in time so I will work and finish by next week. My fixing point was adding more sentences. Also, when I create brochure, all elements need to be the same font, colors, style because it looks more nice and better to attract people.

     My reaction for today's class was that visual marketing has various ways to attract people. Before using Canva, I was quite not sure how companies create such a great visual advertisement. By using Canva, it makes me more confidence to work on visual communication through designing. Also, today's class reminds me that various kinds of designing has various rule. For example, Infographic needs to be 70% visual and 30% sentences, on the other hand, brochure needs to be 50% visual and 50% sentences. When I work on other designing for individual reason, I will definitely keep in mind what I learned from today's class.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week4

Week11