Week3
We checked each bio. I got some points which need to be fixed till next week. My fixing points were topic sentence. I need to mention my name, faculty, specific major or interests. These interests requires to connect to entire contents in bio. For example, I wrote " She likes to listening to K-pop.", however it does not connect to my interest at all. Thus I need to fix this points. Also, about photo though I replaced to new photo, I need to change another. The reason why is that the angle was like passport photo, my arms are connecting at the front. Till next week, I have to replace new photo which is a professional angle and posing like stronger.
My reaction for today's class is that I got a good influence by Amy Cuddy, especially "Fake it till you become it." Pretending to be like stronger and standing with confidence will bring me better result without logical effort. Her TED talk quite helps me further developing my presentation skill as well as my behavior and participation at class.
Comments
Post a Comment