Week6

(1)     We looked at each revised infographic and brochure. For infographic, I need to add one more page because infographic should have both pages back and forth. The title should be not all caps, some people typed all caps in all title. The map should be in English as well because people who read will be foreigners. I also need to add map for my brochure. In terms of my infographic, I need to add more information in numbers and graph rather than paragraphed sentences. For brochure, brochure is divided from infographic, thus the design and the contents should not be the same though the font should be the same because it might not be recognized as what the same person created. In the educational technology in Japan, I learned how Japan left behind, actually still now.

(2)     Rab taught us how Japan left behind in educational technology sector. I quite agree with his opinion. When I was in high school, I wan not allowed to bring smartphone, but only laptop which is google chrome administrated by my high school. If we watched You tube during class, students were punished like writing apology paper. Also, When I studied abroad, I was not allowed to bring personal devices as well as using social media a reason for  no Japanese environment. If students connect with Japanese friends or parents , they were punished by coming back to Japanese high school and write apologize100~300 paper. Until join your class, I though this was appropriate environment for learning English, but since I learned how Japan left behind, what my high school teachers were doing was definitely a reason for why Japan left behind technologically.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week5

Week4

Week11