Week10
(1)
Copyright can not use without permission. Even if I put image on online without copyright, it is copyrighted by person. Contact the person to get the permission. Web 1 point o is a situation that only specific people and organization can have website. On the other hand, web 2 point is a situation which everyone can make own website. Rise of technology make easy to find evidence. Educational fair use(the US for American movie) is a term for using educational purposes based on 5 condition. Video is only for private uses, thus it is not allowed to play at classroom. If financial damage is nothing, it's okay to use. It's not okay to distribute textbook to students whole and half pages. However, only small amount of numbers will be okay to distribute textbook. Small amount of pages will be advertisement. Transformation on nature, if I bring video because it's fun and enjoyable, No transformation for changes. To teach about culture and politics through video, it's transformation on nature. Then, it's okay. Also, it's not allowed to play whole video, but it's play for short time. CC0 license/ publics domain license. This is creative license for whole world without labeling own name. CC0 does not have to cite. Photo credit url should be name, title and year by using bitly. Flicker is good to find photo. All photos are high quality. or some photos are copyright.
(2)
Rab taught me how to know creative common licenses in order to use it for educational use. I had many things to improve for other slide as well. Although Japanese university does not consider about photo credit, also professor does not point out them usually, at least my experience. However, I believe that this is absolutely common sense all over the world. Thus, I will be good at using CC and CC0 in order to be appropriate worker in the future. Furthermore, I need to watch Star Wars for my knowledge. I was wondering what happen if professor who distributed whole pages of text book got caught by other people. Actually professor from sociology class gave us whole pages of textbook for reading responses. I think that he is doing what he is not allowed. I'm happy to hear today's class for my future contribution so that I can be more confident to utilize publics stuff through the internet.
Comments
Post a Comment