Week7

      We learned how to make a good presentation. There are 14 steps to be successful. 1 Greetings, saying good morning to audiences. 2 Thank the audience and joking in order to get higher attention. The most lower attention will be middle. 3 Self introduction, stating name with specialty. It must connect to the topic in order to establish credibility. 4 Topic introduction such as telling why I’m doing this topic and it should connect with what I did for prep. 5 Outline, telling people how many sections. The sections should be three. From 1 to5, the length is better within 1 to 2 min. As an additional information, under 35 years old focus on only 8 min. 6  Body part, it should be three. ・Finally( use the keywords or body language, voice volume, watching video, chatting. feedback) 2 points in first and end. ・changings the modality of delivery ( changing how to get attention from audiences)2 points in first and end.・2 points in first and end. 7 Summary ( is not the same as conclusion) is a repeat of most parts of the presentation. Choose 3 from each section. 8 Conclusion, it tells people why audiences need to know this information. 9 Reference 10 image 11 distribute handouts is depends on the situation. However, before Q and A is one of example. Because half of the question will be deleted. 12  Q and A 13 Before finishing OLT just before leaving. 30 seconds.14 Thank you for listening. About slides, they should include one photo, phrase and keywords which are connecting all of them to topics.

Todays class was also useful lecture for us because we never taught how to make a good presentation in detail like today's lecture. Although I took presentation class in spring, but that was not quite effective comparing to this class. I did make only few presentation though the class is about presentation and could not find any development for me. After taking this class, I became more confident because I knew what is a process for making good presenting even if I don't know the topic well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week5

Week4

Week11