Week14
This week was a last day for LEIDE. And I was a presenter for today. I strived to do body language, clear voice and eye contact with audiences. After I finished my presentation, I got feedback from Rab.
1. complete photo credit because I forgot to add fully information.
2. voice intonation was not enough
3. sometimes I did hand tie when I feel anxious
4. Add reaction to audience because when I asked question to them, I forgot to react
Above were main improvements for my presentation.
Also, I learned some points when I had time before presenting. For example, if my internet connection or tech problem occurs, I need to tell it audiences with specific minutes to take. And I need to continue communication with audience because the presentation already starts. Rab told us that it's important to have some unique sound when I feel like to say ummm or ammm.
Comments
Post a Comment